You provide the material...
Contrats, manuals, newsletters, blogs, press releases, Power Point presentations, articles, Intranet/Extranet, diplomas, certificates, reports and much more.
...we provide the translation.
Top quality translations into English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Arabic and many others. Let us know what you need.
- IDENTIFICATION. In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 dated 11 July regarding Information Society and E-Commerce Services, the following required data is duly provided: the holder of www.otranslations.com is Aguiguri SL, whose address for these purposes is Querol 4, 28033 Madrid (Spain), with EU TVA No. ESB87200069, and whose email address is email@example.com.
- USERS. The person who accesses and/or uses the website of Aguiguri SL will be considered its USER and will accept the Terms and Conditions listed here.
- USE OF THE SITE. www.otranslations.com provides access to various types of information, services, programs, and data (hereinafter, “Content”) on the Internet. The Content is property of Aguiguri SL or the licensors to whom the USER might have access. The USER accepts full responsibility for the use of the website. This responsibility includes any registration that might be necessary to access certain services or content. When registering, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. Following registration, the USER may be given a password that will be maintained under his/her responsibility, and he/she is obligated to make diligent and confidential use thereof. The USER is under the obligation to refrain from inappropriate use of the content and services (i.e. chat services, forums, and newsgroups) that Aguiguri SL offers through the website, including, but not limited to, (i) engaging in activities that are illegal, unlawful, or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminating content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, supportive of terrorism, or undermining of human rights; (iii) causing damage in the hardware or software systems of Aguiguri SL, her suppliers, or any third parties, to introduce or spread computer viruses capable of causing the aforementioned damages; and (iv) attempting to access and, where applicable, use the email accounts of other users or modify or manipulate their messages. Aguiguri SL reserves the right to remove any Content, comments or contributions that fail to respect the dignity of any persons affected or that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, harmful to children, infringing on public order or security, or not suitable for publication in Aguiguri SL’s opinion. Aguiguri SL is not responsible for the opinions expressed by users in forums, chat rooms, or other participation tools.
- DATA PROTECTION. Aguiguri SL complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 dated 13 December regarding the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 dated 21 December, which approves the Regulation on Implementing Organic Law and other legislation in force at all times, and ensures the proper use and handling of the USER’s personal data. To that end, along with every form used to gather personal data in reference to any service that the USER might request from Aguiguri SL, the USER will be informed of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of data processing in each case, informing him/her of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the person responsible, the possibility of accessing and exercising his/her rights of access, rectification, cancellation, or opposition, and the purpose of processing and transmitting data to third parties, where appropriate. In addition, Aguiguri SL complies with Law 34/2002 dated 11 July regarding Information Society and E-Commerce Services and will request consent for the processing of the USER´s email address for commercial purposes.
- INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Aguiguri SL, by his own accord or as an assignee, is entitled to all rights of industrial and intellectual property contained her website, as well as its Content (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software and texts, trademarks, or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials, software necessary for its operation, and access and use) owned by her or her licensors. All rights reserved. Under the provisions of the Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law of Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution, and public communication of the abovementioned property, including making available all or part of the Content for commercial purposes in any form and by any technical means, is expressly prohibited without the authorization of Aguiguri SL. The USER is obligated to respect the rights of industrial and intellectual property owned by Aguiguri SL. The USER may view any part of the website and print, copy, and store it in their hard drives or in any other hardware system provided it is solely and exclusively for personal and private use. The USER must not delete, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system installed on www.otranslations.com.
- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY. Aguiguri SL is not liable, in any case, for any damages that may be caused by errors or omissions in the Content, non-availability of the website, or transmission of viruses or malware that may damage the Content, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent them.
- MODIFICATIONS. Aguiguri SL reserves the right to carry out without notice any modifications deemed appropriate on her website, and will change, delete or add both content and services, their type of presentation, and their location on the website.
- LINKS.With regard to any links or hyperlinks to other websites found in www.otranslations.com, Aguiguri SL will not exercise any type of control over these websites or their content. In no event shall Aguiguri SL be responsible for the content of any link belonging to another website, nor will she guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity, or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. The inclusion of external links does not imply any type of association, merger or partnership with such entities.
- RIGHT OF EXCLUSION. Aguiguri SL reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the website and/or the service offered without prior notice, by his own accord or at the request of a third party, to those users who violate the present Terms and Conditions.
- MISCELLANEOUS. Aguiguri SL may pursue any breach of these Terms and Conditions as well as any unauthorized use of this website, exercising all civil and criminal legal action permitted by law.
- MODIFICATION AND DURATION OF THE PRESENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Aguiguri SL may modify at any time the Terms and Conditions included herein. The validity of these Terms and Conditions shall be based on their publication and are valid until modified by other terms and conditions duly published.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION.The relationship between Aguiguri SL and the USER shall be governed by Spanish law and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid (Spain).