Check out these ten ways a translation company can help you and make your business grow by relying on good professional services.
1. Translation of your website. Allowing your website to be read in a number of languages not only opens commercial doors but also strengthens brand image and increases your visibility in search engines.
2. Corporate video subtitling. Any communication or report can be reinforced with a video that explains what you sell or offer. This type of video works on its own to publicize your company, whether on channels such as YouTube or on social networks, and of course on your webpage.
3. It would be impossible to break into e-commerce without first considering the services of a professional translation company as support. The buyer will always feel that the transaction is more secure if the entire process of the purchase is done in his or her own language.
4. Trade meetings. Although a businessperson may have some working knowledge of a language, a professional translator can facilitate the conversations of business, and the cost of it can be quite small in relation to the importance that such a meeting can have. With agile and accurate communication, you can avoid ambiguities and feel sure that all technical aspects are covered.
5. Press releases. If you want your press releases to be picked up in international media, or if you are simply looking to improve the corporative image of your company by allowing visitors of your website to access content in their own language, a trustworthy translation company is your best ally.
6. PowerPoint presentations and attached files. Translation is essential to correctly understanding not only incoming PowerPoint or Excel documents but also those you send to partners or potential clients.
7. Contract preparation. If you want to avoid any future ambiguities on the clauses or conditions of a contract, an accurate translation will prevent any problems and reinforce the legality of any signed contract.
8. Any manual or catalogue of services must have an accurate translation if you want your company to move beyond the borders of your country. Translation is in fact mandatory for all commercial products, including medication, sold within the European Union.
9. In order to maintain a network of collaborators or branches, translating your internal communication, whether it be newsletters or the company Intranet, is essential. This accessibility to information will facilitate the harmonization of all corporate units.
10. Understanding technical articles in other languages. This service will keep you up-to-date with the last advances in your sector. To stay ahead of the competition, translation services will enable you to keep track of the developments, studies, and discoveries in your area, placing your business on the forefront.
Photo Credit: pinterest.com