This cookies policy aims to provide the necessary information to help our website users to decide whether to install cookies and how to manage them. Information we consider essential for any Internet user (what cookies are, what they are used for, and how to deactivate or remove them) is provided, as well as an explanation of how to identify our cookies.
Information about the cookies policy is provided in two ways. First, a notice is located at the footer of the website, informing the user of the installation of cookies if the browser settings are left unchanged, describing their purpose, and providing a link to this policy. More information about its content and operation is found through this link, and this is the second source of information.
Our cookies policy is public and permanently accessible through a link on the website called “cookies”, which users can access to stay informed at all times.
This cookies policy may be updated at any time according to regulatory changes or due to any change in the configuration of the cookies used.
Cookies and similar technology (hereinafter referred to collectively as “Cookies”) may be used for storing and retrieving information from the device of the website user.
Cookies are files or software that are sent to a browser by a web server, store information on the user´s device when accessing or browsing a website, and allow her/him to access the website after installation. In other words, they are pieces of information that a website installs on your device when you visit it. These devices may contain information about the browsing habits of the users or the device on which they are installed, and may even be used to recognize the user.
Types of Cookies
There are several types of cookies that vary according to the purpose for which they are used. The following types of cookies are used on our website:
- Technical cookies. These allow the user to navigate through the website and use the different options or services available, such as identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, carrying out the purchase process, or sharing content via social networks.
- Analytical cookies. These allow us to track and analyze the activity of the users on our website. We use Google Analytics to carry out these analyses. The conditions of these services are available through the following link: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- Advertising cookies. These allow us to manage the advertising space on our website as efficiently as possible based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency with which the adverts are published.
- Social cookies. These are cookies that social networking service providers can install when the user chooses to share certain content from our website on the social network they use. The conditions of these services are available at the following addresses:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/cookies
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Google Plus/YouTube: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types
The installation of cookies takes place after obtaining the user’s consent. Consent is understood to be obtained when the user navigates through our website, or if she/he performs certain actions involving the explicit authorization of the installation of cookies (i.e. by selecting “Remember me for 15 days” or registering as a user).
To allow, block, or delete the cookies installed on your device, follow the instructions provided by the browser. Below are links for the cookie settings areas of the most popular browsers.
- Internet Explorer: Delete and Manage Cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: Delete Cookies; How to stop websites from storing your preferences or session status in Firefox
- Google Chrome: How to manage website cookies and data
- Opera: Cookies
- Safari: Safari Web Settings
If you use any other browser, or if the links provided do not contain the information you need, you can learn about managing cookies that are installed on your device under the “Options” or “Settings” headings of your browser, as well as in the “Help” or “Technical Support” sections.
Some browsers may allow you to set specific rules or exceptions, and you may manage cookies according to website, for example, by disabling cookies for all sites except those that you trust.
If you block or disable cookies on your browser, some services or functions of the website may not be available.
Remember to set your preferences on every device you use online.